GIMP# 0.9 releasedJuly 6, 2006 at 11:16 am | Posted in GIMP | 5 Comments
Last night we released GIMP# 0.9. Highlights for this release:
- Framework for playing Photoshop actions. Right now this plug-in can play about 20 % of my random set of action files.
- New plug-in to generate Raindrops
- Port of Forge plug-in
- New Blur Average plug-in (Photoshop clone)
- New Pointillize plug-in (Photoshop clone)
- New DifferenceClouds plug-in (Photoshop clone)
- GIMP# plug-ins can now be called non-interactively, for example from within a script-fu
- Support of Drag and Drop in Picture Package for swapping images inside the preview area
- More unit tests (currently about 200)
- Many bug fixes and smaller improvements
The win32 installer will follow within a few days as soon as we have resolved the remaining issues.