GIMP# 0.8 released!April 25, 2006 at 7:10 pm | Posted in GIMP | Leave a comment
We have finally released GIMP# 0.8 after more than 3 months hacking. Major highlights of this release:
- Completely reworked framework
- Support for 64 bits machines
- Added unit test filter (based on NUnit) with about 100 unit tests to improve quality.
- A new plug-in to read jpeg 2000 files.
- A new plug-in (ported from an abandoned one) to read Neochrome (Atari ST) files.
- The wbmp plug-in can now save files.
- Picture package now supports drag & drop.
- Many bugfixes and minor improvements.
The Windows installer will be made available within a few days.